关注者

2012年2月4日星期六

I fall in love agian╮(╯▽╰)╭。

04 / 02 / 2012 ♥ 星期六




HE  ;  very charming and handsome and ilovehim !
you are my everthing .



Today meeting best and happy :D
i really love with them together .. it's fun and can learn many thing :)

tutor assistant result already announced ....
Well ; I pass already ! :D

I become a real tutor assistant already .. happy happy and happy !!





Everyday sing sang song =3=
I love music life .

somebody , no Love they will die =3=
what the fuss ~ love only =3=


This is very !! xD

recently i fall in LOVE agian  ♥
muahaha ..
THAT Boy really cute and funny guys !!

I love him , is fact
many friend already know this , OMGF
when i ask my friend , you guess me love who ,

 they will say is  XXX lorh  =3=






我鼻子是挺了 ~~~ YES !!  
Y . E . S  ;  Y . E . A . H


爸妈、我是你们的宝。♥
你们也一直都是我的宝 。

感恩你们为我付出的 ; 我还一辈子都还不完
感恩你们尽量的满足我想要的 、
感恩你们一直保护我、

我知道我不是最棒的那个 ; 但至少我努力成为那一位会让你们安慰的微笑的那一位
我知道以前的我 每一天都把你们气个半死。


对不起 ; 因为我的叛逆 让你们生气了那么久 心疼了那么久。

我爱你们、我真的爱你们 ╭(╯3╰)╮
比谁都还要爱你们!








没有评论:

发表评论

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...